Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We have growth!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They are starting! Checked a couple cameras for the first time in a month to find some new growth. Good pictures over the month so I will share a couple. Gets me excited to see where they are going to end up this year!

Most of what I saw were looking like button bucks or had some lightbulbs starting on the bigger bucks. The one picture really surprised me though. Looks like a few inches of growth already! Yeehaw!

Attachments

• April 15 2011 3-4 inch antlers already0001.jpg
    April 15 2011 3-4 inch antlers already0001.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 218
  • April 15 2011 antlers growing0001.jpg
    April 15 2011 antlers growing0001.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 197

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Very cool pics Phil, I usually get mine back out during mushroom season, these have me pumped up to get them back out there! Thanks for sharing!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Adam- Check out the one in the background in the first picture. That is more the one I was referring to. Tell me those are 3-4" already. Might be hard to see in the picture I posted I guess. I will see if I can find another one of him.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'd say your right about that first pic buddy. I looked right past that one. He is going to be a fun one to watch grow as well. Keep them coming Phil :D.

I'm not putting my cams back out until Turkey season is done....too many wonderers and maybe sticky fingers walking the woods right now.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good stuff man! I got your text last night, but was busy finishing up the bedroom remodel. Sounds like things are really taking off for you!!! You're gonna be a regular at the taxi before you know it!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good stuff man! I got your text last night, but was busy finishing up the bedroom remodel. Sounds like things are really taking off for you!!! You're gonna be a regular at the taxi before you know it!!!

I hope you are right, but you know as well as I do that "seeing good deer" does not always equate to "killing good deer".

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
NICE!!! I saw a group of 9 bucks at 50 yards today with 7 of them sprouting. One had about 5 inches so far....