Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weather rant

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I can't stand the effin rain. I have had all week off and its rained just about everyday. Looks like the weekend will be nice but I would have loved to be out there all week long.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The creek is normally 3-4 feet wide and 3-4" in depth at this point. It was far from that last night!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319125484.271871.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319125484.271871.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 114
Dang! Good thing you werent in it!

I always wonder what would happen if a tree goes down while you're strapped in it.

if i was in it , there would have been alot of noise , my inlaws gave permission to some yahoo to come cut down a few dead trees for firewood , none of them knew how to drop a tree and got a widow maker stuck in my stand tree , so they cut that tree down to , i couldnt fix the stand so the guy is gonna build me a new wooden ladder stand , it was my good luck stand to , i have shot deer out of it every time im in it during gun season

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Started at a new jobsite this week. It still isnt dried in yet so we have been working in ankle deep water yesterday and today. That really sucks!

But, tomorrow is friday, There weather is supposed to break, I just loaded up my gear to hit the woods after work tomorrow, and I have nothing going on all weekend.