Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Weekend coyotes

ray12

Hunted a contest this past weekend with some good friends and we managed to put down 7 coyotes over the Foxpro in some terrible weather conditions
ZACHRICH FUR CONTEST.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys, Most contests have some sort of special mouth block system they dont tell you about until official start time to avoid having cheaters starting hours or days early
Their mouths lock up within hours and its impossible to place a mouth block in a coyotes mouth after 1-2 hours

Don’t take this the wrong way, but with 7 coyotes under your belt. I hope you were in last place and every one else had a shit ton of them stacked up.....

Chass

The Hills
That's pretty good numbers for our state for a competition. Congrats on the win.
Now the numbers that were coming up in the eastern. Holy hell. There be some killers in that event. Absurd amount of red foxes killed as well but I do hear some of the eastern states have more foxes than we have mice which is why we were seeing 50+ in a single night for a single team.

Smawgunner

Athens
Thanks guys, Most contests have some sort of special mouth block system they dont tell you about until official start time to avoid having cheaters starting hours or days early
Their mouths lock up within hours and its impossible to place a mouth block in a coyotes mouth after 1-2 hours

Thank God, I was having flashbacks of Pulp Fiction.

Reactions: "J" and giles