Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Coonskinner

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :smiley_adfundum:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
A little Birdy told me Coonie does not know about our new home........so I am told.

If he does make it over somehow, I'll get my first "How-To" from Joe on banning people!!! :D George is a nice guy, but I can't stand coonskinner and I'll ban that fugger so fast he'll think he stepped in a pile of corn!!!

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
If he does make it over somehow, I'll get my first "How-To" from Joe on banning people!!! :D George is a nice guy, but I can't stand coonskinner and I'll ban that fugger so fast he'll think he stepped in a pile of corn!!!

I knew there was some reason I liked you 1023! :smiley_breakdance::smiley_adfundum:

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I knew there was some reason I liked you 1023! :smiley_breakdance::smiley_adfundum:

Ha! Good to know Ted!!!

Like I said, I can talk to George at Rocky and he's fine. A little annoying because he never shuts up, but still a nice guy and you can tell he loves hunting, which is a quality that I like in people. But his whole "coonie personality" is too much for me. If he could stop the broken record BS and actually contribute without being such a hater, then I'd leave it be. Oh, and kill a damn deer so he has some street cred!!! LOL! :D

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Ha! Good to know Ted!!!

Like I said, I can talk to George at Rocky and he's fine. A little annoying because he never shuts up, but still a nice guy and you can tell he loves hunting, which is a quality that I like in people. But his whole "coonie personality" is too much for me. If he could stop the broken record BS and actually contribute without being such a hater, then I'd leave it be. Oh, and kill a damn deer so he has some street cred!!! LOL! :D

And can I add that it's a huge pain in the ass to try and decipher what the hell he is trying to say......I just skip right by his posts because it gives me a headache to try and figure it out.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You guys are a little rough on him. I wish you would let him in so I could tell him to go to H***L without the ***. :) Years ago, on bowsite, I mistakenly agreed with him on something. I thought he was right on whatever the topic was. That goofy SOB started arguing with me because I agreed with him. WTH? I figured it out then, he's just a nut.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
He is a nice guy in person. I would sit around a campfire with him again. He is just too much for me on forums with the baiting, cwd, and just general pot stirring. I am one of the few that remembers the ole' Coonie. COB had it right with nothing about nothing...Thats all he did was post nothing.

Beentown

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Hey Beentown,

Have you heard of a monster non typical running round north of town?....It's been two years but I saw him twice and he is a monster, haven't heard of any one getting him yet.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Ya he a good guy in a lot of ways - camped with him a couple times - we all had fun - went to his turk camp - just muh and him - no turks - but he was very accomadating and really knows the wayne down around the Nelsonville area - but he sure is a broken record bout some stuff - i tried ta get him ta buy a bucket of mineral stuff i won at the BEC shoot and told him if he bought it i would give the money to the Wounded Worriers who were there - well i screwed up cuz i told him it wuz a bucket of bait and he wouldn't buy it after that - dang