Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome NoDakRat and MorganD.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nice to see yall found us. Do we know yall from somewhere? Enjoy the site, lots of good people here. :)

NoDakRat

Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Yes, Jack, you know me from somewhere. Pretty sure I put you in your first Vinton county tree. Killed a couple deer out of it too if I'm not mistaken.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Yes, Jack, you know me from somewhere. Pretty sure I put you in your first Vinton county tree. Killed a couple deer out of it too if I'm not mistaken.

HA.. I would say i learned from the best.. But.. Uhm .. Well, yeah... See ya at the cabin this weekend. Hopefully those hick neighbors aren't drinking beer and shooting guns at 4 am while you're trying to sleep like last time. :)

NoDakRat

I'm thinking about bringing my 460 S&W with for "retaliation". That damn thing will wake up every sleeping soul in the entire holler.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm thinking about bringing my 460 S&W with for "retaliation". That damn thing will wake up every sleeping soul in the entire holler.

Crap. I never thought of "retaliation".. LOL

Keep in mind I'm a devious bastard.. A .45 triple tap into the dirt outside the cabin window at 4am is just play pranks. That's kids stuff. :p :smiley_bestfriends: