Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Welcome Riverdude

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Glad to see you here RD. I was kinda looking forward to a hang out at your place this year, but I understand you being busy at the drill site.:smiley_attention:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Hi Cuz - dang - keep a "mean eye" on these fuggn fuggars over here - they b a wild bunch fo sure - bunch of good guys - o did they tell ya anything goes over here - dang :smiley_breakdance: - if anyone mess'n wif ya letz muh no - i will regulate dem

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Glad to see we finally got someone over here that knows something about fishing. I was getting sick of Swanny's BS. Welcome!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Glad to see we finally got someone over here that knows something about fishing. I was getting sick of Swanny's BS. Welcome!

Hey Fluteman..................Lets hit the rivers this fall.

Heading back to the rig right now.............sucks to to be me, lol.

Any of you guys that want to come up and hit the rivers this fall for Steel Heads let me now. If I am not working I got 150 acres and a pretty big pound you guys and crash on.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Glad to see your figuring this site out and that my phone step by step directions lastnight worked :D.

Have a safe trip back to the Rig and I will be up next month for a visit :D.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
O ya Dude. This is gonna be a much funner place to play. :smiley_clap:

Last edited:

Matt

Norton, OH
Riverdude, might take ya up on that Steelheadin' offer. It's on my list of things to do that I haven't done. To think I have lived in NE ohio all my life and never once been steelheadin'.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Riverdude, might take ya up on that Steelheadin' offer. It's on my list of things to do that I haven't done. To think I have lived in NE ohio all my life and never once been steelheadin'.

If you are serious RD, and you don't mind a fellow oil fielder, I'd join Matt on a trip. Or maybe Greg and I could come up. I'm no fisherman, so it'll be like guiding the blind and mildly handicapped, but I do enjoy it! :D

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
If you are serious RD, and you don't mind a fellow oil fielder, I'd join Matt on a trip. Or maybe Greg and I could come up. I'm no fisherman, so it'll be like guiding the blind and mildly handicapped, but I do enjoy it! :D

You bet you are welcome to come along 1023! That goes for all of my friends on here.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hi Ya Riverdude - going on a little trip to Nelsonvill this weekend to visit friends - hope you have a great weekend

Hi Trad Fool, it's always great to hear from you. :)

Hope you ave a great weekend and let me know how it all goes. I want details, wink, wink.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the dark side RD! Would love to hook into some steelies, it has been a few years, if you're so much obliged to have another northern join in the fun.