Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

welcome thunderflight

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Welcome Thunderflight.

What a great place here don't ya think? Glad you could join the ole gang.

Looking forward to your postings.

Be safe and take care.

:smiley_bro:

TRAD FOOL

N E Ohio
Hi Chuck - welcome - i am a little nervous about posting to you but - well we go way back and have had some great times together - hope we can renew our old friendship

btw - i have lost track of Hot Dog - last time i saw him was at the club when i was still working there - he was sitting front stage center - and well he was pretty drunk but he was stuffing a lot of money in the gstrings that night - he was really a good old boy - wonder where he's at now

:smiley_babe:

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Hi Chuck - welcome - i am a little nervous about posting to you but - well we go way back and have had some great times together - hope we can renew our old friendship

btw - i have lost track of Hot Dog - last time i saw him was at the club when i was still working there - he was sitting front stage center - and well he was pretty drunk but he was stuffing a lot of money in the gstrings that night - he was really a good old boy - wonder where he's at now

That doesn't surprise me. Hot Dog always had a thing for strippers. I heard a rumor that you came out of retirement for a while?

TRAD FOOL

N E Ohio
That doesn't surprise me. Hot Dog always had a thing for strippers. I heard a rumor that you came out of retirement for a while?

Well yes - i am working again - i had laser surgery on my stretch marks and that mole with the white hair growing out of it removed and i am looking very hot if i have to say so myself

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Well yes - i am working again - i had laser surgery on my stretch marks and that mole with the white hair growing out of it removed and i am looking very hot if i have to say so myself

That's great news. I'm sure the old men at the retirement home appreciate the show!

Thanks for joining up Chuck!!!

I'm just glad to be back with the old crowd again.