Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well Boys.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
He can't keep 2 boys under control. What makes you think 30 is okay?! 😂
Signed waiver for accidental injury or death.... drunk ass falls in the swamp sorry about your luck 🤣

Seriously though... make $72k a week and have the boat paid off in 2 weeks and have the house paid off in 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: giles

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
The tags are only available to MS residents. But. MS allows for NR assistants. "Assistant" meaning they can do everything but have to be in the immediate vicinity of the named tag holder. $125 for a 7 day license and $25 for a Alligator hunting license. If I draw anyone who wants to can come on down and let's go run the swamps and bayous for a couple of big lizards.
31F6E61A-9AD3-4394-9B0D-6D1ED9523188.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Youz a swamp creature now. Just means you don't have to tag it in now.

Ferroney.

Unlike the lax judges in Ohio for game violations they will put your ass under the jail here. Truck gone, boat gone, gun gone, license gone, they probably gonna take the boots you walked to the truck in. 😅. i'd rather get caught fucking the judges wife than caught with an illegal harvest. 😅

Ferroney.

Unlike the lax judges in Ohio for game violations they will put your ass under the jail here. Truck gone, boat gone, gun gone, license gone, they probably gonna take the boots you walked to the truck in. 😅. i'd rather get caught fucking the judges wife than caught with an illegal harvest. 😅
That's why I wear good camo and have the misses drop me off with her mini van with the Unicorn license plate when I hunt!