Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well, so much for that...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I know the feeling, I think we all do. I think the problem comes in that we sorta get to know the deer, and then "strangers" to the deer show up and haul 'em off. I saw a young guy kick a button buck off a hill one time. He had shot it and figured kicking it off the hill was easier than dragging it down. The disrespect for my "friend" got that kid a royal tail chewing. Pretty sure it didn't help the situation any, but I still felt the need. Silly, really.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I hear ya brock. Im anxiously waiting for the family members of the land owner, who decided to come for gun to leave. They havent seen anything yet. I know where they are but i aint sayin. All i need is the deer to get through today and my stress level will go down ten fold.

I dont mind them being there, as it isnt my property, but when you come up to hunt and want to sit in my stands, etc and only horn hunt, then dont keep any meat. I have issues with that. I put in all the blood, sweat, poison ivy getting, and frustration into that place.

Gordo

Athens County
Just got word of a hog hitting the ground at one of my props. Im pretty sure its 'handsome', the wide ass 8 point.

Excited to hear details!