Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well, this Sucks!

Big H

Medina
I took Friday through today off and guess what happens Saturday morning walking into the stand? I slipped on a wet branch and bent my leg back underneath my arse in a way that it hasn't been bent since, well probably ever. My long weekend hunting trip was a bust. So it has been a couple days of ice and hobbling around. I came home last night and went to the doc today for X Rays and ended up getting a cortizone shot and had to get an ultrasound because they were worried that I may have a blood clot due to the amount of swelling in my calf. Long story short, no clot and hopefully the ice and cortizone will help and I can get back in a tree sometime this week.

Cogz

Cogz
TX
That sucks man, prayers for a speedy recovery. Injuries like that take longer to heal than breaks.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
They say shit happens, but it surely sucks when it's your turn! Hate hearing this but hope all is back in order for ya real soon!

Floki

Hey Brother, it could have been worse! You coulda spent your weekend at the hospital, with the significant other having sextuplets!

Out pops Tyrone, Jose, Fred, Sheryl the liberal, Trash talking Tommy, Unidentifiable, and the best of wallmart!
Mean while your sitting there in shock, And ya get the It’s not me it’s you, From the babymaker, I’ve decided to quite my job and further my career, by running of to Texas, with Tina, toThe Greeter at wallmart. To become a contestant on the voice.
Tell the kids I love them and will be back in 20 years.Also I drained your bank account playing the claw machine at Papa Johns, Forgot to pick up the Pizza, so your going to have to make something for dinner when ya get home.

By the way, Nelly our seven year ole beagle, is pregnant, from the pit bull next door, she’s due in another week. Also I took in a cat, not sure what it’s name is. I’m thinking you’ll figure it out and due just fine.

Anyhow, just saying things could be worse, heel up God speed!

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hey Brother, it could have been worse! You coulda spent your weekend at the hospital, with the significant other having sextuplets!

Out pops Tyrone, Jose, Fred, Sheryl the liberal, Trash talking Tommy, Unidentifiable, and the best of wallmart!
Mean while your sitting there in shock, And ya get the It’s not me it’s you, From the babymaker, I’ve decided to quite my job and further my career, by running of to Texas, with Tina, toThe Greeter at wallmart. To become a contestant on the voice.
Tell the kids I love them and will be back in 20 years.Also I drained your bank account playing the claw machine at Papa Johns, Forgot to pick up the Pizza, so your going to have to make something for dinner when ya get home.

By the way, Nelly our seven year ole beagle, is pregnant, from the pit bull next door, she’s due in another week. Also I took in a cat, not sure what it’s name is. I’m thinking you’ll figure it out and due just fine.

Anyhow, just saying things could be worse, heel up God speed!
LMAO. Hes right you know