Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well what do we have here...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang boys, we've got ourselves a celebrity over here at TOO. :)

That's pretty awesome, Chad! You should have told us about that... you're famous!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
.I have never shot a deer with my bow.

I killed a button buck with mine last year. At least it has blood on it now. Chad's deer pales in comparison to my B&C button.:smiley_crocodile:

Guess I am a regular old pro now. Can't believe they didn't do the story on me instead of him with all my experience with a bow and all. Geesh.:smiley_arrogant::)

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I didn't know Hanback was going to put that on Realtree. Mike and I go back quite a few years. He has written a few stories for me on his website Mikehanback.com.

Mike is a hardcore down to earth hunter and is about as real as any "hunting celebrity" can get in my opinion, a good guy overall, and a positive face in the hunting industry. It's too bad there aren't more guys like him out there.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Dang boys, we've got ourselves a celebrity over here at TOO. :)

That's pretty awesome, Chad! You should have told us about that... you're famous!

Thanks, but I don't consider myself a celebrity, just an average joe that likes to kill deers.

I have been in Outdoor life magazine 2 times though, so if you want an autograph let me know! LOL

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Congrats Chad!!, I will have to start giving celebrity bus tours and make your house one of our stops....and ladies and gentleman here we have Big Buck slayers home Gern, if we are lucky we will catch him out side taking a piss among the trees!