Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What a Weasel..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man with dead weasel accused of assault

HOQUIAM, Wash. – Police say a man was carrying a dead weasel when he burst into an apartment and assaulted a man in Washington state.

The victim asked, "Why are you carrying a weasel?" Police said the attacker answered, "It's not a weasel, it's a marten," then punched him in the nose and fled.

The attacker was apparently looking for his girlfriend and had gone to her former boyfriend's apartment Monday where the victim was a guest.

KXRO reports he left the carcass behind.
Police later found the 33-year-old Hoquiam man arguing with his girlfriend at another location and arrested him after a fight.

He said he had found the marten dead near Hoquiam, but police don't know why he carried it with him.

A marten is a member of the weasel family.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Imagine this....

Bang! (Door flies open)

Homeowner: "Whey are you carrying a dead Weasel"

Man: It's not a weasel it's a Marten.. POW! (He sucker punches the homeowner and leaves)

lmao lmao

Can you imagine what the homeowner was thinking after he left....... "Maybe he thought i killed the weasel"

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Joe - that is exactly what I was thinking, do you know how random that guy must have thought that was. Hell he wasn't even the ex boyfriend, gets cold cocked by a guy carrying a dead Marten... wow!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

And the icing on the cake is he ended up leaving the Marten.. Dude got punched in the mouth and some roadkill. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
That's some funny shit there.

I hope that it was fresh roadkill and not one that had been there a few days and stunk to high hell lmao.