Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What an idiot!!!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Loaded the kids up in the truck last night, were all fighting and carrying on, I start backing the truck up and all I hear is my truck backing right through the garage door!!!! DAG ONNNITTT!!! How in the world do you forget to raise the garage door????

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Hahaha! thats great! was there much damage?

At least u didnt drive away from the gas station with the pump still in ur tank lol

$650 for a new door. I have a big hitch on the truck right now. Why in the heck I did'nt have that thing off there before I don't know. Every time I walk behind the truck I hit my knee cap.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
LOL. Sorry to hear about that one... Kids make you crazy. Bet they stopped fighten though ...
It will get better...
Just sayen

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Did the kids learn any new words?lol

All kidding aside I feel for you, I've done plenty of dumb(read expensive) stuff too.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Stuff happens. As long as it isn't with regularity, I get over it. I bet you don't do that again. Stinkin' kids' fault probably. lol

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Same thing happened to me a couple years back, except I backed into a tree and smashed the tailgate!

Kids make you forget what you're doing that's for sure.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
:smiley_crocodile:

Back when I was married my freaking wife always parked in the same spot. One time she did not and I backed out of the garage right into the side of her truck. I thought of not saying anything and just go back into the house and asked her what the hell happened to her truck like it happened at the mall. :smiley_chinrub:

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
:smiley_crocodile:

Back when I was married my freaking wife always parked in the same spot. One time she did not and I backed out of the garage right into the side of her truck. I thought of not saying anything and just go back into the house and asked her what the hell happened to her truck like it happened at the mall. :smiley_chinrub:

Been there and done that...

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
At least your dad didn't do it with the kids in the cars. Mine backed out next to the drive and used the mailbox as a can opener on the rear quarter panel...in my car.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I can see how it happens cuz I live with two teenaged daughters who love TOO fight and save the best ones in the back seat! I don't know how many times I have TOO say,"Don't make me stop the car and come back there"!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can see how it happens cuz I live with two teenaged daughters who love TOO fight and save the best ones in the back seat! I don't know how many times I have TOO say,"Don't make me stop the car and come back there"!

I have stopped the truck. Pulled right into the ditch and laid down the law.