Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what did Sam get

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Well Sam, are you going to let us in on it yet???????? Inquiring minds want to know lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
ohhhhh nice.... At age 12 I had my first confirmed kill and joined the ranks as a vetted sniper.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Maker is a little know custom builder in Oregon by the name of Hunkeler, haven't been able to find out much about him. The rifle is a Hawkin style with a 35 inch .54 cal barrel, left handed of course. It appears to be unfired or rarely fired. I'm a little pissed the seller seems to be taking his time shipping it but he has good feedback so I'm not yet worried.

Comes with a well stocked possibles bag.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
a flinchlock! thats a nice gun...my dad made several like that. my favorite is my 32 cal squirreler

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Well it finally arrived late this afternoon. I'm more then a little pissed at the seller, he waited 2 weeks after receiving a cashiers check to ship it. Then he shipped the accessories separately and they aren't supposed to arrive till Tuesday afternoon.

But can't let all that ruin things. The rifle is BEAUTIFUL!!

I might get a chance to shoot it Sunday. I have everything I need except flints and I can get those from a friend. If the shooting goes good Sunday it might make it to the woods on Monday.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad it finally arrived Sam I'm working the weekend and hoping to get out Monday but who knows lol.... good luck if you make it out.....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Good luck shootin it Sam - when the rest of your stuff arrives make sure to leave some candid feedback about the seller...but not before