Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What do you do for a living?

Firefighter Paramedic for a suburb of Columbus, also on a Water Rescue Task Force that’s travels anywhere east of Texas for hurricanes, flooding, etc. Chief of local Fire Dept as well.

Live a farm and backwoods life in Athens County on my time off. Raising my kids in the outdoors with work ethic and common sense.
Dirty fucking fireman....lazy fucks....

Reactions: Concordmeadowsfarm

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Dirty fucking fireman....lazy fucks....
2FD6F1D6-AFBA-4495-BC14-EA963C7C992E.gif

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Firefighter Paramedic for a suburb of Columbus, also on a Water Rescue Task Force that’s travels anywhere east of Texas for hurricanes, flooding, etc. Chief of local Fire Dept as well.

Live a farm and backwoods life in Athens County on my time off. Raising my kids in the outdoors with work ethic and common sense.

Which outlying department? PM if you'd prefer. I'm just curious. Got some friends who do the same.

Clean your helmet. Basil cell carcinoma (spelling?) Is nothing to screw with. Sticking your helmet in hot coals to get your leather patch seasoned looks cool but not worth the cancer that comes with it. Yeah. I've melted a couple face shields. Volunteering/EMT for dozen years after I did 9.5 in the guard. I gave my 20 of volunteer service to the state/local community. Lol

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Which outlying department? PM if you'd prefer. I'm just curious. Got some friends who do the same.

Clean your helmet. Basil cell carcinoma (spelling?) Is nothing to screw with. Sticking your helmet in hot coals to get your leather patch seasoned looks cool but not worth the cancer that comes with it. Yeah. I've melted a couple face shields. Volunteering/EMT for dozen years after I did 9.5 in the guard. I gave my 20 of volunteer service to the state/local community. Lol

Glad to see more firefighters here!

Jackson Twp. Grove City. (I-71 @270, south end)
😂 That was never stuck in coals...
Believe it or not that was scrubbed and hosed off. Black leather front to start with. Liners/ flaps washed regularly, too. That was year 10 on that hat, got a brand new one few months ago.
We have Barrier hoods and switch gear after every fire. We take it seriously.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Im a masonry foreskin as of tuesday. Ive always been a 24hr a week type of guy and love freedom, and never tried to climb the ladder. I work most young guys dicks in the dirt so ive never had to worry about a job. I hadnt worked since august 14th and wasnt going to go back. Ive said no all of my carreer to moving up. Got a text out of the blue last week from a good guy ive known since my start. Took it. Im going to pay all my shit off fast get a nice boat and rethink life after that. Straight 40s will be a change.