Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What the doc ordered

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Some doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished. Then I finished off a bottle of Vodka, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pock of Prungles, one half chesecke, and an a boc a choclez. Yu haf no idr how freekin fablus i feeel now. Plaese shneed dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr piesss!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Some doctor on tv this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished. Then I finished off a bottle of Vodka, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pock of Prungles, one half chesecke, and an a boc a choclez. Yu haf no idr how freekin fablus i feeel now. Plaese shneed dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr piesss!

You had me until the chocolate rotflmao no selfrespecting drinker would mix the two..... rotflmao

Thats odd some weirdo just posted the same thing on Facebook:smiley_chinrub: