Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's for lunch?

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
:smiley_bbq:

I was hoping the new Penn Station would be open this week, but I have to wait until next Monday! I'm torn between the Chicago Steak samich at Great Steak and carry out from China Wall. Decisions, decisions...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We've got a Penn Station close by here and it is THE BOMB!!!! Expensive, though. I'm eating leftovers for lunch today... :(

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It WILL be Penn Station today! Friday is my "over indulge" lunch day, so I imagine I'll be napping in the blind around 3:30 this afternoon!!!

I'll take an 8" Club with a medium fry and a coke thank you...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I have to figure out what I want...Quiznos or some chinese place we call ChitalAmerica....Since she has Chinese, Italian, and American...Then there is WAFAS who does Fatouche and all that jazz...My be coney day, which would be a good thing....

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I strayed from the path yet again, although I still had Penn Station. I went with a chicken Cordon Bleu, which was tasty, but it was not the Club that I had the other night. I'll give the Philly a go round next time, but I see the Club becoming a diet staple. You know, the 30 pound over weight, tagged out, deer seasong beer gut diet! rotflmao