Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Kinda funny story. On our way to Greyson's soccer match this morning, and Tara has radio on scan. It hits some bluegrass station and Grey yells "bluegrass, mommy!" She lets it go. He begs to listen to it. She finally relents, looks at me, and asks "what freaking 7 year old throws a fit for bluegrass music?" He has an old soul. Bluegrass, Beach Boys, older country. That being said, he knows every word to every pop song that the wife plays too

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
In a little over 28 hours from now my little girl will be getting married.... Just got done decorating the reception venue....
Time flys by fellas.... Enjoy your time with them...

Oh, and a PSA.... Offer to pay more if they elope.... Money spent would be worth it😂😂😂

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Came home from my road trip to a fantastic gift from TC. Lots of good story behind this keepsake. Thanks brother!

IMG_20180920_183001_442.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Welcome brother, glad you like it! I refuse to cut anymore of this cinder block wood with my tools so I think I'm going to take what I have left to keim and pay the Amish to do it[emoji23]. They can burn their blades up lol. I like that combo so much I think I'm going to enter one in Nashville, but that'll be the only contest I put a sheoak in. Very few calls will be made from that wood, extra special stuff[emoji41]

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Welcome brother, glad you like it! I refuse to cut anymore of this cinder block wood with my tools so I think I'm going to take what I have left to keim and pay the Amish to do it[emoji23]. They can burn their blades up lol. I like that combo so much I think I'm going to enter one in Nashville, but that'll be the only contest I put a sheoak in. Very few calls will be made from that wood, extra special stuff[emoji41]
Good luck in Nashville

Reactions: Bigslam51