Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Jamie

Ohio
Had some company at lunch today.

3C148DE5-26BC-40AA-9182-C4F4D83C8050.jpeg

4850C638-E386-4F60-BBE1-C953E9F62765.jpeg

while I was attaching pics, a spike trotted by not 20 feet from my van. 🙂Assloads of deer in Granville.

Stressless

Keene, OH
I had just started getting trailcams in the right spots and wanted to check them via the ubiquitous phone we all carry.

I found BoneView and got some good reports so I bought a couple and contacted the owner after using them - he sent me a couple after I posted he video he mentions in his email yesterday..... I bought them in '14 made the video in '15.... and he still remembers and sent a note after I bought one yesterday.

I got the shipping notice today and he slipped a couple other items into it that I hadn't asked for or expected... but will enjoy!

Grace and Respect fellas.

1630424501568.png

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I had just started getting trailcams in the right spots and wanted to check them via the ubiquitous phone we all carry.

I found BoneView and got some good reports so I bought a couple and contacted the owner after using them - he sent me a couple after I posted he video he mentions in his email yesterday..... I bought them in '143 made the video in '15.... and he still remembers and sent a note after I bought one yesterday.

I got the shipping notice today and he slipped a couple other items into it that I hadn't asked for or expected... but will enjoy!

Grace and Respect fellas.

View attachment 134397

I've been using 'BoneView' for a few years now. I like it and please share the extras when you get around to it, thanks!

Reactions: Stressless