Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

100% on this run! We went 30 for 30 on some eggs that I traded milk for. Barnyard mix of good brown and blue legg layers. Time to load the incubator back up.
Screenshot_20230310_183649_Gallery.jpg

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Today was a decent day. Ended up with one boy and three girls that won their first matches and will wrestle in the quarter finals in the morning. One guy our heavy weight lost his first match. Nerves got the best of him and he lost a 6-5 match. He came back and won his consolation match. We will have all 5 wrestling tomorrow. 4 are still looking for that championship.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Today is the last day of tournament. We have 4 wrestling today. Our Boys Heavyweight will wrestle for 7th place. Our girl heavyweight will wrestle the Consi semis in about an hour. Then we have our boy 138# that is the finals tonight and our 140# girl that will also wrestle in the finals. It will be a great way to end my coaching with 4 state placers and the possibility of 2 champions.

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I’m what, 9 weeks post op on my bicep tear and rotator cuff repair. The first month was hell but since about week 6, I’ve been making huge gains. Yesterday was the first time I raised my arm straight out in front of me up over my head. Felt like i was lifting 50 lbs but I’ll take it. Feeling pretty good about my chances of recovery and thankful to everyone whose supported me. 👍🏻

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I’m what, 9 weeks post op on my bicep tear and rotator cuff repair. The first month was hell but since about week 6, I’ve been making huge gains. Yesterday was the first time I raised my arm straight out in front of me up over my head. Felt like i was lifting 50 lbs but I’ll take it. Feeling pretty good about my chances of recovery and thankful to everyone whose supported me. 👍🏻

Great update, keep it up!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Glad to see your making progress... Keep up the good work.....(y)

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Just realized I never finalized our finishes at the state tournament.

Here is how we finished.
Boys
Ended up 21st as a team in our division. There were 91 teams represented. Our 138#er finished as the runner-up. Our Heavyweight finished in 8th place.

Girls
Ended up in 5th place as a team. Not sure how many teams were represented but it’s a bunch since there is only one division for girls.
135#er did not place
140#er finished as State Champion
Heavyweight finished in 5th place.

That is a wrap for my coaching career. We had our awards banquet last night to recognize all the successes. It is bitter sweet but I will spend next wrestling season in the woods.