Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Appalachia
We have a thread for what's on your plate and what's on the radio, but we don't know what you're drinking...

I had a rough day and need a drink. Only option was beer or wine and since I'm on a "diet", I chose wine. I buy wine based on it's name since I don't know anything about it. Bought this for obvious reason on New Year's and like the bitter hit on the front and sweetness on the back end. At 14%, half a bottle has me pretty solid! lmao

dc11rd1.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I can tolerate the "honey stuff" but I'm not a huge fan of it. Been on a Buffalo Trace kick lately. It's pretty damn good for the price. Right now I've also got some Elijah Craig small batch and random cheap liquor for mixed drinks. Here's a tip... Want a good, cheap whiskey for mixing?... Ten High. I'll bet ya 20 bucks you can't tell the diff between it and Beam if you're blindfolded. And it's about half the cost. uploadfromtaptalk1453518656280.jpg

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Appalachia
I have some WT American Honey in the freezer. Throw me a double on the rocks with a splash of ginger ale and son, I'm in heaven. If I could only have one liquor from here on out, that would be it.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just a shot of Black Velvet and coke. Home made apple wine. Love my wines but mostly home made. As soon as the weather warms I'll be making a 20 gl. batch of blueberry wine as that will make me 100 bottles for me and the DIL.