Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's new?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Fisherman's Warehouse in C-bus. They carry Elite. Just sayin...

there is an archery shop in Mansfield called BOE Full Draw Archery that opened last year that carries them TOO :D.

Authorized Dealer of Elite, Martin & PSE the Fastest Bow on the Market " X-Force Omen Pro 366 FPS "
We have a Pro Shop, A Full Line of Archery Products and A Pop Up Indoor 3D Range with Shots Up To 40 Yards.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
there is an archery shop in Mansfield called BOE Full Draw Archery that opened last year that carries them TOO :D.

Authorized Dealer of Elite, Martin & PSE the Fastest Bow on the Market " X-Force Omen Pro 366 FPS "
We have a Pro Shop, A Full Line of Archery Products and A Pop Up Indoor 3D Range with Shots Up To 40 Yards.

I just called that shop...got an answering machine that said they was closed for the summer season...WTF ?????

Guess it's a trip to C-Bus sometime soon if I want to look or shoot anything. BS !!!!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I just called that shop...got an answering machine that said they was closed for the summer season...WTF ?????

Guess it's a trip to C-Bus sometime soon if I want to look or shoot anything. BS !!!!!!

Lemme know, I wouldn't mind making the trip again. They build some sweet strings at FW

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
FW is a nice little shop... definitely worth a trip, Adam. The one guy had some trouble setting up my Expert Pro rest, though. We didn't know it at the time, but we were both torquing the shit out of the bow grip when shooting, thus resulting in god-aweful paper tears. I ended up figuring this out on my own. It kind of surprises me that the guys at FW didn't realize this... but whatever... it was pretty decent service, nonetheless.

Weasner's Archery in Bloomville is a nice shop, too. He may even be an Elite dealer but I can't remember. He mostly sells Mathews bows from what I've been told.

Right after hunting season I bought a new bow (G5 Primal), new arrows, new broadheads. I'm good for a while TOO. I had been hunting with the same bow (Bear TRX) for the last 8 years. I shot my share of furry critters with it. 3 bucks(2 P&Y), 6 does, a turkey, 3 racoons and an armadillo in kansas. It is now being retired to a bowfishing rig. I have to say I'm excited about both new bows.

tuffshot

The Crew
I bought a new bow a couple of months ago.
Was going to get a new longbow but fell into a good deal.
Here are a few pics. Guess I just liked the Camo.:smiley_bril:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
FW is a nice little shop... definitely worth a trip, Adam. The one guy had some trouble setting up my Expert Pro rest, though. We didn't know it at the time, but we were both torquing the shit out of the bow grip when shooting, thus resulting in god-aweful paper tears. I ended up figuring this out on my own. It kind of surprises me that the guys at FW didn't realize this... but whatever... it was pretty decent service, nonetheless.

Weasner's Archery in Bloomville is a nice shop, too. He may even be an Elite dealer but I can't remember. He mostly sells Mathews bows from what I've been told.

I had him put a new string on my bow a few years back. I don't know what the difference was but man was it much LOUDER after the new string. Seems this new string is thicker then the original one so I don't know if that accounts for it or not. Might just be time to find a new one and retire this one for messin around purposes lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Errybody gots da bow envy now! :smiley_crocodile:Damn you Huck.. Damn you! lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Errybody gots da bow envy now! :smiley_crocodile:Damn you Huck.. Damn you! lmao

HAHAHAHA.

I purchased my PSE Nova brand spankin new off the bow shop shelf back in 96' or 97' and it still does what it needs to lol.

I have wanted many bows since then but just never did it. Always wanted to try out some new accessories but never done that either lol. I just think it's time to look around and find a new slayer. My setup is just fine and no need to change anything but, I'm looking...just because I can lmao.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
HAHAHAHA.

I purchased my PSE Nova brand spankin new off the bow shop shelf back in 96' or 97' and it still does what it needs to lol.

I have wanted many bows since then but just never did it. Always wanted to try out some new accessories but never done that either lol. I just think it's time to look around and find a new slayer. My setup is just fine and no need to change anything but, I'm looking...just because I can lmao.

Maybe everyone should find a shop close to the TOO gathering and go buy a new bow, maybe get a group discount! I'm sure everyone will agree on a brand right?? :smiley_crocodile: