Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's next on your "buy" list for hunting?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I keep saying I'm going to get one of the Ohio built Ithaca M37 28 gauges but I keep spending the $$ on other stuff first, dang me for being so weak.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm thinking of one of the three Scent Blocker dream season suits... either that or Rivers West... or Sitka gear... I don't know. I'll have to do some shopping when the time comes but I've got my heart set on some sort of new camo outerwear.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Midweight fleece layer. More cams. Another timed feeder. Food plotting implements. Possibly a new muzzleloader. And a complete new bow set up in the spring...

There's always something on the list!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Timberfleece 360 jacket and pants, muzzleloader, rage 2-blades, lumenocks, another camera (or two or three), roscoby riser cam, this list goes on and on...

I will have to see what Santa brings this year and then re-evaluate.

rrr

Probably a new bow or overhaul this one.

Moundhill - Scent smoker is the best $35 you can spend!

Diablo54

Outside
I told my mom all I wanted for xmas is a scent smoker. she askes me every day what was that that you want for xmas? Today I explained to her that she drives by The buckeye cam place every day and that she should just pick it up now and not have to keep asking me.

I would like a Cuddeback or a bec also.:smiley_bril:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
New kitchen table and chairs. I am afraid I am going to have to do it in order to compromise with the Mrs on hanging two dead deerz in the living room. dang Friggin' expensive deer this year. Should have just bought a side of beef. Nah. It will be worth it. hehe

I would like a nice video camera to start doing some filming, but I would say this is a year or two out yet. Probably need to buy a childrens sized safety harness and hang one of our double stands for next year. Could use some new boots, but I am waiting to see what Santa brings. Somebody dog eared the pages in the BassPro and Cabelas catalogs for their wife to look through.

Last edited: