Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whelp...

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Did anyone tell him to shut up, that he sounds like a doucher in that interview? WOW......

He made himself look real stupid, and it soudns like he has no idea what hunting is all about!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ugh... He is as bad as movie stars that are pure lefty but don't know what they are talking about. Sorry to hear that Wisconsin has no more deer....they had to wiipe out the whole population.

Beentown

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I had to quit reading.... stick to swinging a baseball bat & hunting high fence. The guy has no clue, and his ego makes him sound like a dumbass.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What a fuckin tool. Look more into Josh Beckett, Jesse... much better ball player and loves to hunt. I'd bet probably all guys in the majors hunt high fence, though. Well, except for Jim Thome... he's got one hell of a ranch all to himself.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Chipper Jones hangs with those duck commander dudes and they have a deer version of the show.

Chipper is one of the owners of Duck Commander. He is still cool in my mind just because he did that hot, psycho Halle Berry. Wait, that was David Justice.

Beentown