Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where did Buckrun go ?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He logged in at the end of July but hasn't posted since May... Dang. Where tha Buckrun.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yeah. Live in the same school district even. Same township. I will give him a shout this weekend. I do know he was out of town for a week or two. I am pretty sure he is back now, but I could be wrong.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HAHAHAH. What is this the mormon church.. Don;t show up and we'll come knocking on your door once a week every week.

Buckrun

I am still around just real busy with the garden. I have been canning a lot of stuff. Beets, beans, pickles. Also dehydrating a lot of stuff. I finally broke down and bought a vacuum sealer so playing with it. I got the one that is for sportsmen. It will use 120 vac and has a cig. lighter cord so you can run it off of 12 vdc. Phil I saw you called me tonight thought I needed to get in here and say hi.

I put in for a new position at work 2nd. shift supervisor. Not sure I really want the job but sick of not having a supervisor who will back us up. I said Shit flows down hill I am sick of 2nd. shift being at the bottom of the hill. Had my first interview today. Went good I think. We'll see. I just want to be able to retire from this place and I don't think my body will hold up for another 15 years running the saws and burn machine.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Glad you stopped in buddy. I was wondering where you run off too lol. Glad to know your doing good. Where did you get the Vac sealer ? Thought about getting one for the deer meat this year. If I can shoot one that it lmao.

I hope you get the new position at work buddy. Sounds like a great opportunity for ya.

We will keep the lights on for ya :smiley_clap:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck on the gettin' that new position Buckrun... hope everything works out for the best!

Glad to see all is well!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Buckrun couldn't agree with your thinking more about the supervisors job.... that's why I took it when they offered it..... some people just like too complain and not stand their ground and make the changes that need too be made..... I commend you on your thought process..... good luck in getting too where you want too be.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good luck Steve! Good to hear from you. Wasn't trying to drag you in from the garden, just made me wonder when I saw the thread. Must feel good to know the guys were worried about you being MIA. :smiley_clap:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Glad TOO see things are going well with you. Hope you get what you are looking for on the job side of things. :smiley_coolpeace: