Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where is Dannmann?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
:smiley_confused_vra

Anyone hear from the man of wisdom Dannmann lately? Last I read the little fella was feeling a bit under the weather................. :smiley_chinrub:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dude not to worry....I've just had a couple of busy weeks, then caught a dang cold .... not back to 100% yet but I'll be up to my old hijinks soon enough...
Haven't been out huntin or shootin or anything fer a while....had the water heater go out, ice storm damage, and about 2 or 3 other asspain things goin on that have been driving me crazy....

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Glad all is Good ( kind of, lol ) . Just alittle worried we have not heard from ya for awhile.

Hope to see ya back on TOO soon my friend.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad TOO hear from ya Dan! We need TOO hookup sometime, maybe in April, to do alittle sheddin at Caesars Creek.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Yeah boyz, Feb was a jacked up month, very expensive
Hot water heater, insurance deductible, new cellphones (my old one took a crap and I upgraded both the wife and I), titling/registering my new ATV, travel expenses for work (i'll get most back), Valentines gift, loaning money to my kid, geesh, a friggin extra thou I hadn't counted on and all my extra time sucked up in the last two weeks.

But far be it from me to bitch.
Us guys who can only fit our pictures on 5gal milk jugs are supposed to be jolly.

But I thank you boyz for your concern. Hopefully I'll have a good story or two in March.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry for the misfortune Dan, I feel your pain I've got one 22 and the other 18.... Glad to see you back on the board.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You are still on the green side of the grass for now though bro! Among the living anyway. Always a good starting point. Hope you shake the bug you have!