Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Where is your TOO?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Definitly could have been operator error on my end as well. But damn that thing was straight and I was pealing it off nice a slow...next thing I know it started to split and peal apart right through the middle of the skull and the words looked like some word scramble game hahaha....

I think in my case the temperatures are maybe just a little TOO cold to put a decal on. Good to know my wife comes through for me again though :)

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Got my deals coming later this week. Stopped in the decal shop and had them make me a 12x12 skull decal and two orange deer bodies. Can't wait to replace all my old decals with the new.

016.jpg

had no problems with mine except the t didnt wanna come off , i had to use the pocket knife to get it off the paper , but it turned out good , now if mine comes up saying "heohiooutdoors.com " and cottys magicaly grows a " t " ill know where mine went to....lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Decals look great guys! I'll post my pics after me and ole Adobe Flash player have a few more rounds in the ring! So far he's kicking my ASS! The Fuggar!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Dang! I like the big one. Was that an option? Did I miss it?

No. But it can be. We can do just about anything you guys want. The idea was to do a mass pleasing out of the gate, then we could do special orders later. Any time you guys want something decal wise, you just let me know. Different sizes, colors, even mirrored images of the current buck and turkey decals.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
It's probably gonna be around $20 would be my guess. I forgot to ask the decal guy for a price on it yesterday when I picked it up.