Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who Do You Know & How?

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I didn't know anyone and have still not met anyone. Wasn't able to make it to the shoot last summer and last winter tried to get to Rootstown to meet Jessie and Greg when they were in town but snow and pregnant wife prevented that one.

Hopefully a TOO get together is organized and my schedule allows me to make it.

rrr

Just from OS and then the shoot this summer which netted a bunch of meets and greets. I see Redcloud, Milo, and Dante more now 'cause I'm in the middle of them.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't know anyone before joining the forums. I was fortunate enough to meet a bunch at the BEC shoot this past summer, though. Hopefully we can do something similar to that again in the future!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have met some at the BEC shoot that was in my neck-o-the-woods last year. I missed the get together at dudes over some BS and I am still disappointed about missing it. Sadly, I can only remember half of who I met especially at the deer and turk expo. I would know your face but not your handle. I am looking forward to a big get together soon. This ole boy needs some guy time. I think I am going to start my period soon ;) I am still willing TOO host a yote hunt later in Feb.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I didn't know anybody before joining the other site witch was my first hunting forum.

Since joining that site I was able to meet : RD,CJD3,Geezer,Danmann, and Ohiosam at RD's shoot.
Then added Uglykat, Dante, Jesse, Greg, Milo, Beentown, Jbrown, Jlope, Hoyt, Hicks, Cap't, Kaiser :smiley_clap:.

Seen a couple others at the BEC shoot but didn't have the pleasure to talk with them any. I hope to fix that if we have a TOO meet this year :D.

Last edited:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I knew no one when I joined OS. So sequentially I knew no one from here. I am very happy to say that the freindships and relationships that have developed from the forums have been a major staple in my hunting life. I probably share more with all of you guys than I do some of my close hunting buddies from around home.

Last December some guys pulled together and made kind of a Secret Santa to help my family out after we had been broken in to. The help we got sure made my jaw drop and humbled me very much. To get a gift like that from people you have never met face to face really says a lot about their character and what kind of people they are. (you guys know who you are TOO) I have since had the blessing to meet up with several of you, which was very enjoyable and am looking forward to the next time our paths will cross.