Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Who will shoot the next big buck on TOO?

Who's gunna do it?

• Total voters

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well boys, if it was muzzle loader season I would have made you proud today. I saw what very well could be the biggest buck I have ever seen on the hoof. Chasing a doe around a field and running all the little bucks off. Saw 12 deer before 915am. I am not sure I have trail cam photos of him, but when you know he is a shooter from 150 yds or so off, then by gum, we have ourselves a dandy! Just couldn't talk that doe into dragging him in from the field and past my stand. dang

I have one name to describe him "Madd Mass".

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Starting at 0600 tomorrow morning, I'll be deer hunting dark-to-dark until next Sunday... needless to say, in an optimistic approach, I'm voting for myself. ;)

rrr

Gern - I didn't guess you last weekend either...I didn't include you 'cause you already got your Ohio tag filled out this year!

DeerhunterMatt for anybody that had the "other" selection...

bowhunthardin

My vote goes for HuntNWOHIO..... He walked into a spot yesterday that is completley surrounded by corn and full of 5 inch trees rubbed. If the wind stays good he should atleast see that big boy. He has spent plenty of time in the tree and deserves it.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I will be out all day thursday.....Its rutting time. I saw two monsters chasing a doe not a mile from my property yesterday when I went to put corn out. Its on and I am going to be in there for it.

Hopefully my luck will change.

rrr

Somebody on this poll has bone down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smiley_crazy::smiley_crazy:

rrr

The smart ass that just voted Jesse doesn't win anything lol!

Maybe this is a checklist...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Cotty. I have seen more shooters on stand this year than I could have ever imagined. I just can't get them close enough to nail with an arrow. When they are, there just haven't been any clean shots. It is frustrating, but better than last year when they just weren't there. I appreciate the rooting section. My wife is rooting for me too. Not because she cares, she is just tired of listening to the early alarm clock and time away. haha

rrr

:smiley_carnaval:

BONE DOWN!

Another for the "Other Category", congrats HuntNWOhio!