Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whos going to the BEC shoot?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Open invitation also....my church (Vineyard) is having a mens breakfast Saturday morning. If at all intersted let me know. It won't be in your face just a bunch of guys eating flattening food.

Beentown

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Open invitation also....my church (Vineyard) is having a mens breakfast Saturday morning. If at all intersted let me know. It won't be in your face just a bunch of guys eating flattening food.

Beentown

That's pretty cool, Charles. What time is the breakfast?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hear that Jackalope. A BLOWGUN !!! You better run like the wind bro lol. She might just lace the tips and knock you out and do some stuff to you out there in the woods.

Sheesh.. Seriously.. Is she going? awwwwkward....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I got a size 12 for her box 'iffin she starts any trouble!!! :smiley_clap:

Finally nailed down a plan for my weekend. I'm shooting to hit Cardinal around noon-thirty. I have not shot much and might be sporting a new string, so I plan on shooting a good bit off and on throughout the day. I'm staying to pound food and beers until midnight or so, then my loving wife will be driving me home! I have TOO much shit to get done in the next two months to sleep off a drunk at Cardinal and dick off making it home on Sunday. I'll probably be at the farm hanging stands and mowing all day Sunday, so I might as well sleep in my own bed!

Ray

Can't wait to see everyone there this weekend! I wil be at the event tent most of the day, but out on the course some helping with skilled shots, etc. Please be sure to stop me and introduce yourseld if I don't get around to you. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks to you all for the awesome support of our efforts to raise funds for the Freedom Alliance. This should be a lot of fun. :)

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
My shit is about ready to go. Few last minute items I need to wait to pick up Friday morning but otherwise everything else is piled in the garage ready to be loaded.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Does anyone going to the shoot need any venison?? I was getting stuff from the freezer tonight and have plenty left if anyone needs/wants any. Mostly burger but there are also a few sticks of summer sausage I could part with.