Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wicked storms!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It was shitin and getin it when I left the base at 5... 1/4" hail and high winds.... rained like all get-out all the way to McDonald then good till canfield then all over again till leatonia..... now its raining here in Salem.....

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
We had them tuesday night... Over 4 inches here some just west of urbana had 6. This has been the wettest spring I can remember ever having. Some farmers are lucky to have 100 acres planted. The ones that do will likely be replanting it. We'll be hunting corn fields during rut this year for sure...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Feel bad for the farmers out by my hunting property that spent all day working the fields and getting corn in today. They haven't even started the bean fields yet since they are more worried about the corn being done. It started pouring here a little over an hour ago. Just hope the seed doesn't get washed out the drainage and into the creek.

Stay safe everybody. Seen some nasty RED spots on the radar a little bit ago.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Looks like another full week of dodging rain and storms around this area:

Today
May 13 Scattered T-Storms 81°/62° 60 %
Sat
May 14 T-Storms 69°/55° 80 %
Sun
May 15 Rain / Thunder 57°/45° 70 %
Mon
May 16 Few Showers 55°/43° 30 %
Tue
May 17 Few Showers 57°/44° 30 %
Wed
May 18 Few Showers 55°/46° 30 %
Thu
May 19 Few Showers 62°/51° 30 %
Fri
May 20 Showers 67°/54° 60 %
Sat
May 21 Showers 72°/58° 30 %

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
The rig I'm on in Washington,PA took just about a direct hit last night at 8:05pm.
It took out the big dish we communicate with, 5-6 computers, couple junction box's the computers all tie into, 5-6 dish net work box's, DVD players and god knows how many yards of wire and wire trumps fried. Someone said 50-60 grand worth of electronics + almost 11 hours of work and drilling lost. No one hurt but that bolt sure lit up the yard!

badger

*Supporting Member*
The rig I'm on in Washington,PA took just about a direct hit last night at 8:05pm.
It took out the big dish we communicate with, 5-6 computers, couple junction box's the computers all tie into, 5-6 dish net work box's, DVD players and god knows how many yards of wire and wire trumps fried. Someone said 50-60 grand worth of electronics + almost 11 hours of work and drilling lost. No one hurt but that bolt sure lit up the yard!

Shocking!