Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wife got it

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hopefully it’s not serious and y’all don’t have any of its major symptoms…. Probably a good time too be in a stand somewhere….

Reactions: Big H

Big Weff

Athens
I just went through all this last week. Wife got it and felt like she had a mild cold for 2/3 days and lost taste and smell, neither me or my 2 sons ever had any symptoms. Yesterday was my first day off quarantine. My quarantine was also proceeded by 2 consecutive weeks of vacation from work so I was ready to go back by the time it was said and done 😂. We have also been on vitamin c/d and zinc. Hope for mild symptoms and speedy recovery. 🤘🏻

Big H

Medina
Well, yesterday afternoon it started hitting her pretty hard, and she said she feels like shit this morning. Dizzy, body aches and an upset stomach. So far she said it still feels like a bad flu bug.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Kristi is finally feeling better and now I am positive. I think I have probably had it since early in the week. Nagging headache and some coughing.

Hang in there, buddy! Hoping you get over it fast.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Glad the wife is feeling better, I'm sure you'll feel better also... Wishing you both a speedy and full recovery....