Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wife's 1st buck

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
I was able to get a sitter for some of my kids tonight and was able to get out with my wife and oldest. This buck came in at the wrong angle for my daughter but the wife was able to make the most of it and put a perfect shot on her first buck. Another first from our property. Pretty awesome time in the woods. So proud of her. She hasnt had much time in the woods since the kids have came along and hasnt had much time to practice. I kept trying to get her to take the crossbow but she insisted on using her compound. He only made it 80 yds or so and pumped the blood out the whole way. She didn't think she even hit it but I split up from them when I went to look for it. I found it but told her I couldn't see. We dropped the oldest off at the house and went back and I made her track him and find him she was pretty stoked.
received_397433422510200.jpeg
received_5235679039871273.jpeg

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I was able to get a sitter for some of my kids tonight and was able to get out with my wife and oldest. This buck came in at the wrong angle for my daughter but the wife was able to make the most of it and put a perfect shot on her first buck. Another first from our property. Pretty awesome time in the woods. So proud of her. She hasnt had much time in the woods since the kids have came along and hasnt had much time to practice. I kept trying to get her to take the crossbow but she insisted on using her compound. He only made it 80 yds or so and pumped the blood out the whole way. She didn't think she even hit it but I split up from them when I went to look for it. I found it but told her I couldn't see. We dropped the oldest off at the house and went back and I made her track him and find him she was pretty stoked. View attachment 166089View attachment 166090
Congrats to the Mrs'! Great shot.

Reactions: WoodCoDep