Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wood Box from Pallets

I found a source for pallets and after watching several videos on YouTube, I came up with an idea for a Wood Box. This would give me a place to store the firewood that I split by hand and keep it dry. I have some trim work to do on the ends and then it'll be finished. It'll be nice to have dry wood to start fires, for a change. 👍 Plus, this looks better than a random pile of split wood. :)
Wood Box 1.jpg

Wood Box 3.jpg

Wood Box 2.jpg

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
If you have a pallet source you need to start selling them! Big money market right now. Nice wood box though It looks good and will definitely serve it's purpose!

Reactions: Bowhunter57
If you have a pallet source you need to start selling them! Big money market right now. Nice wood box though It looks good and will definitely serve it's purpose!
Thanks! :)
I kinda figured there's a market for pallets, as there's a Lima Pallet Co. and they charge a premium for them. 🙄 Then there's the company right next to them that must use the pallets that aren't any good, as they grind them into mulch. They have had different colors and grades of mulch bagged up and sealed up on pallets, since last fall.

I'm not letting anyone know my source, so that I have an endless supply. :cool: I'm considering building a storage shed or mini cabin for my next project. Something like this, but not quite this elaborate.