Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wooo! Spring break!

Matt

Norton, OH
Sorry guys, no boobs here. Well... Not for you to see anyway. The girlfriend and I are taking off tomorrow afternoon and driving to Key West. We will be camping in Dry Tortuga's national park for four days, and doing some touristy shit for two. Taking some spinning gear and a fly rod, looking forward to what I might catch! Anyone ever been? I'd welcome some fish tips. This place looks amazing!

Attachments

• fort-jefferson.jpg
    fort-jefferson.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 375
I have been to the dry Tortuga's but just snorkeled and climbed around the fort. It is really a cool place to visit. we did not camp either but when we where there they where having problems with the out houses. Saw plenty of fish and a great variety while snorkeling.

Matt

Norton, OH
I have been to the dry Tortuga's but just snorkeled and climbed around the fort. It is really a cool place to visit. we did not camp either but when we where there they where having problems with the out houses. Saw plenty of fish and a great variety while snorkeling.
I'll just shit in the ocean if it comes to that.

Thanks guys, gonna be fun, weather looks good.

Matt

Norton, OH
I tell you what fellas, if you want an amazing off-the-grid sub tropical trip, head to Dry Tortugas national park. Just got back yesterday, it was awesome. Did lots of fishing, snorkeling, exploring, got engaged. You know, the good stuff. Caught the cuda on fairly light tackle, 10 lb test. Those critters can put up a fight!
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
16614.jpeg
9.jpg