Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Working with a Feminist

rrr

First, a cute video. Except it's not all that cute, because that little terror will grow up to be someone that I have to work with!

[video=youtube;0rbMHLDY1pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbMHLDY1pA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Second, a rant. Goodness gracious, I know that a vast 99% (or maybe one hundred percent, I'm not so sure about Greg) of us are male, so this is preaching to the choir, but I cannot stand feminists! I think that they are worst that any other kind of bias, if not worse!!!!! I have a friend, and it's someone that I work with on a daily basis for at least two of my major activities, that is a bra-burning feminist. I cannot stand having every single action that I do be accused that she was left out because she's a female. Everything is automatically because of sex and without a question because I'm slighting her. Can't even say anything about it because if I address the issue, I'm a macho male talking down to a female.

GOOD GRIEF CHARLIE BROWN!

Cap't

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Nothing cute about Steve.

I can only guess what her mother is like...:tantrum:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
First off I don't think this girl is even close to being old enough to even knowing what marriage and love is all about. So I can only imagine what kind of programing she is getting from home.

Secondly, about the feminist that you have to work with. The next time she complains about being held back for being feminine, just invite her to use your bow and you will guide her on a whitetail archery hunt. :smiley_coolpeace: AND BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There is a bit of difference between trying to raise your daughter to be self sufficient, independent, and successful, and raising your daughter to hate men. I think my wife is pretty independent and self sufficient, but she doesn't hate men. Mostly just hates me. :tantrum:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First off I don't think this girl is even close to being old enough to even knowing what marriage and love is all about. So I can only imagine what kind of programing she is getting from home.

Secondly, about the feminist that you have to work with. The next time she complains about being held back for being feminine, just invite her to use your bow and you will guide her on a whitetail archery hunt. :smiley_coolpeace: AND BE SERIOUS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Put $100 on the table. Pick the biggest guy in the room.. Tell her he is going to punch both of you in the gut not holding anything back. Whoever cries like a bitch loses.. If she doesn't do it.. She showed she is not a true feminist and backed down to a manly challenge... If she does. The worst it cost you is a sore gut...

Either way, you get to see her fold like a deck of cards...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Chick starts some femme shit with me I just say

"Hey, I pray and thank God every day that I'm a man!
I can pee standing up...
No periods -
No Pantyhose-
Same job, better pay!"

That makes 'em so mad argument is over.