Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB WTB- white take off bed for 2003 Chevy 2500HD

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We upgraded one of our trucks and I am going to be selling my 2003 Chevy 2500HD. Over the years I have had some great employees and some boneheads. A couple of the boneheads jack knifed trailers into the rear quarters of this truck bed. Not terrible, but putting the feelers out there to see if I can round up a bed. I might be able to replace it for $6-800. I think this would be cheaper than the body work. The tailgate is bad as well. I would need a tailgate to go with it. If anyone knows of one sitting around it would be appreciated. Thanks, Phil

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Phil,

You should give this guy a call......Frank Eves (810) 397-9316 www.downsouthparts.com

He deals in truck beds and runs up and down I-75 from Michigan to Fla on a weekly basis.....If he can't get one for you nobody can. I would say he comes right through Lima on a regular basis.

old hunter

Another good place to try is Ohio Light Truck parts,Strasburg ,Ohio.Phone 330-878-6587,Ask for Bruce.They have them all the time,in all different colors. Bruce is also half owner of All American Outdoors in Strasburg.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys. I called a half dozen places today and got prices from $1200-1850. Forget that. We can repair the bedsides cheaper. I will call them before I do anything. This is going to make someone a dang nice truck. Rough trade in is $7500-8k and I am trying to make it "good" condition again (no mechanical issues, no major dents/dings, etc). It is a strong runner with 80k miles. It will sell for "good condition trade in" money which is around $10k when I am done.