Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTF Trail Cam Photos 2022

cooperve

coshocton
1674495589716.jpeg
1674495589716.jpeg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Them lil bastards are amazingly fast! I unknowingly fell a den tree a few years ago and the female worked diligently in front of my FIL and I in broad daylight right after it happened and relocated all of her babies to another den tree 15 yards away. She flew down and took them one at a time carrying them 50 ft up in no time in 4-5 trips. I filmed it on my cell phone. I believe I shared it here on TOO.

Reactions: Spencie

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Them lil bastards are amazingly fast! I unknowingly fell a den tree a few years ago and the female worked diligently in front of my FIL and I in broad daylight right after it happened and relocated all of her babies to another den tree 15 yards away. She flew down and took them one at a time carrying them 50 ft up in no time in 4-5 trips. I filmed it on my cell phone. I believe I shared it here on TOO.
They are pretty common inside the enclosures on telephone cable…a couple times a year I’d open one up and have either flying squirrels or gray squirrels come flying out. They’d either jump on me or jump into the bucket and proceed to run up my leg, back and head then leap for freedom! By the time you realize what’s happening, they already gone!😂