Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

wwe tonight

was whatching wrestling tonight , cause nothign else interesting was on , and hbk come out wearing a outdoor edge shirt and a carbon express beenie , just thaught it was kinda cool , that they are advertising on one of the most popular shows on cable , maybe they will advertise more on there, k im done rambling......lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
In reality, that exposure is long over due. Tons of WWE fans are hunters, so the industry has missed that oppurtunity for years. Fake or not, exposure is exposure...

yeah the rock and austin are back , some of the story lines they come up with crack me up , i used to be a huge fan , till i found out it was fake , i think i was 11 , now i like whatching it to find the screw ups , like when they call spots and wrestling moves , and them trying to hide blades cracks me up to

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
beener that was the best, junkyard dog, jimmy superfly snuka, hacksaw jim duggan, sgt. slaughter, hulk hogan, Road Warriors, Rock and Roll express......

It will never be that cool again

yup austin still chugs beer in the ring ,he has his own reality show now to , it was funny , a couple weeks ago when they were promoting his new show , they went to throw him a beer and he missed it , and it cracked the referee in the back of the head , alot of the older wrestlers like hogan , sting , and few others migrated to tna , which was baught by wwe

epe

Lancaster
They had stone cold on the local radio station today promoting the new wrestling video game. At the end of the interview they invited him to a osu game, and he started talking about the good deer hunting up here in Ohio. Threw the hosts for a loop.

sent from my HTC evo

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What was the brothers tag team name that licked people...they were hillarious

THE BUSHWACKERS lmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Steve Austin (3:16) was the best but Mick Foley was always a great one as well as the Undertaker. I am not much into reading books but Mick Foley's was awesome! Oh..................................

To Be The Man Ya Got To Beat The Man"...........................Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu