Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

XBox Live'rs

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I lost my gamertag through some dipshit moves on my part, so send me a new request to DeerSlayer1023. At least this time, it's spelled right!!! :smiley_clap:

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
TAA8823 here, butttt the warm season is closing in, and youll find me on there very rarely.

Most of you guys play COD Black Ops, I dont :smiley_depressive:. I burnt my self out on COD MW 1, World at War, and MW 2.

I reccommend you guys to look into Battlefield 3 when it hits stores. It's gonna blow any war game out there away.

[video=youtube;p3kdWfArN0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kdWfArN0A&feature=relmfu[/video]

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
The trailers for BC3 look pretty sweet... hopefully it's not all hype. I liked Battlefield Bad Company 2 as well. Especially after the "Vietnam" expansion pack. I still prefer black ops though, I think most of the reason is because that's what the majority of my buddies play.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Cotty168 here... Although my boys use the same name so it could be them more than me, especially for the next few months.
Been looking at Battlefield. Looks pretty cool. I almost picked up Bad Co. Used the other day, but wasn't sure.
I got Madden 09 used and my boys picked up another COD game, but I forget which one.
We usually hit the used rack at Game Stop.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Cotty168 here... Although my boys use the same name so it could be them more than me, especially for the next few months.
Been looking at Battlefield. Looks pretty cool. I almost picked up Bad Co. Used the other day, but wasn't sure.
I got Madden 09 used and my boys picked up another COD game, but I forget which one.
We usually hit the used rack at Game Stop.

I think COD 4 (Modern Warfare) was the best of the series so far. I think you can pick that one up used for like 10 bucks now!