Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yall heard?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The pics aren’t the best angles to get a more accurate measurement in a few areas but I’d say it’ll gross around high 130’s maybe touch 140. Great mass and too bad his right g4 didn’t match the left but great deer regardless what he scores.
I could be over by 10-12” if that deer is 140 lbs and Nick has lil people hands though. 😆

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The pics aren’t the best angles to get a more accurate measurement in a few areas but I’d say it’ll gross around high 130’s maybe touch 140. Great mass and too bad his right g4 didn’t match the left but great deer regardless what he scores.

Damn you were spot on. Never fails. 😅. Nick just texted me 138. I was saying 144-148.

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Spread was 19. I’m gonna have to send you some trail cam pics for measurements
The spread is usually the easiest measurement to judge but the photos I had to work with weren’t the best. Each side is roughly 60” with the left being slightly better due to the g4. So likely LS-61” RS-58” Inside spread-19” = 138”. IMO

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
The spread is usually the easiest measurement to judge but the photos I had to work with weren’t the best. Each side is roughly 60” with the left being slightly better due to the g4. So likely LS-61” RS-58” Inside spread-19” = 138”. IMO
That is spot on! Wow, I will post up the measurements tonight if I remember. So I lied just a hair…. He’s 137 7/8 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: hickslawns