Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yellowstone show

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Dave. I don't need your $20. I'm the only one watching it. $20/season on Amazon. Probably cheaper to get the Paramount app for a month or two in order to catch up. Or not. . . .I only subscribe to Floracing and MavTV apps to watch races. And honestly it is a waste of money. Need to cancel them.

I haven't switched yet. Still paying for cable. Haven't crossed over to Roku, Fire stick, etc. For streaming stuff yet.

Bowkills

Nw oh
My wife said a big buzz on the net with a main role changing??? We r caught up. Itd change the show so much id probly stop watching it if its true...idk...

Reactions: Dustinb80

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Signed up for Paramount. Can't find it on there. It would t let me search until I signed up. Bastards. It does show 1883 as available. This one appears to be about the Dutton family. Weird. Guess I'll look into Peacock. I'm feeling old and dinosaur like trying to figure this out.

Reactions: Dustinb80
Signed up for Paramount. Can't find it on there. It would t let me search until I signed up. Bastards. It does show 1883 as available. This one appears to be about the Dutton family. Weird. Guess I'll look into Peacock. I'm feeling old and dinosaur like trying to figure this out.

Yellowstone season 4 will be available on peacock when the 4th season concludes. The 4th season is currently only on paramount tv network not their app. The four season is also on amazon prime for purchase.

The yellowstone spin offs 1883 and 6666 (four 6's) . Will be released to the paramout plus app.

We did the same thing and found out Paramount + does NOT have Yellowstone season 4 on it. How fucking stupid. It's the regular Paramount channel that you have to get through a TV provider.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm cheap too, Chuck. These commercials suck. Thought when you paid the monthly rate you avoided them. Guess not.

Figured out how to get Yellowstone on the xBox. I'm set up now. Hitting Season 2. The bar scene where they let the bull loose and best the guys as they exited was great. Not sure that is the scene you were referring to, but it was pretty cool.

Every time I watch, I get the urge to order something from Cabela's. I wonder how much of a hand they / Bass Pro has in w/ the sets.

The amount of product placement in this show is crazy. Dodge, cinch jeans, coors, kerry kelley spurs, filson, the list goes on. They had some intentional close ups of the fly rods too. I think it is kind of fun to spot.