Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your Not Gonna Believe This!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The bigger question is who the fuck were you on the phone with at 4:30 am. 😅
Around 11:30 we got started on the mess. Fridge and freezer contents needed removed. Water for ice maker shut off. Then waterline spliced to continue flow for the house. Then 6 windows boarded up....got off the phone at 10:20. Blew up at 10:30.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20201127_200030.jpg

We are officially ready to start filling bottles again😎

Glad you are alright rick. I learned a few things. 1. Poeple still use those coleman propane bottles. I have not seen one since I was a in boy scouts. 2. People refill those 1lb bottles. 3. You use youe freezer in the refilling process. 4. White gas and kerosene is less of a hassle. I love my old coleman WG stove. It doesnt get sluggish in the cold, and you can refill it without blowing up your fridge.

Stressless

Keene, OH
In the 30 years of doing stuff with things that were that were designed to kill. Sometimes you need to stop and ask yourself, "Whats the worst that could happen?". If you get tightened up thinking about it - you need to change the processes.

The deliberate level of Operational Risk Management (ORM) process in a five-step model:
  • Identify hazards.
  • Assess hazards.
  • Make risk decisions.
  • Implement controls.
  • Supervise (and watch for changes)
I'm wondering if the the Fuel Air Explosive (FAE) you created caused a sympathetic explosion of the other ten cylinders or whether they maintained integrity. I'm guessing that based on your explanation of the damage just the FAE lit off. ( and looks like AZ and NJ found intact cylinders :ROFLMAO:) Very glad nobody got hurt!

For those that don't know how close a call death made to him, a FAE an enclosed structure looks like this. That was a 2 story house.
595d54be087d1.image.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Not much can be done until the freaking windows get put in. Afraid we would run into each other on remodels...(Hope that makes sense)

Reactions: "J"