Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Youth 2020 Plans?

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
I manned up after that post. Dug deep and made it happen for a couple of hours. Seen 13 does, all in range. No shots fired because she couldn't settle herself down. It was nonstop action group after group. I couldn't hold my stomach anymore and we bailed once the heavy rain started.

Proud dad moment is her not taking a shitty shot. Like her dad did a week ago. She used me as an example when we talked about it. Glad to see I wasn't the only one to learn from it.

Only pic I snapped. These 2 were in front of us for 30 minutes and she still couldn't gather herself. She would calm down and click the safety off. Start all over again🤣
20201121_081609.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dave glad you got out.... But... Man them Ruger labels on the gun gotta go.... Unless your some Pro-Staffer on a TV show.... I'm sure you paid money for that gun and Ruger didn't give it to you... So why advertise??? Unless it looks cool...

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
Since the deer is hanging with the inner loins and heart in fridge here tis. Her second deer now. It's crazy what a year does for a kid. She's 11 now. Basically no coaching. I said I'll stop him shoot him just behind the shoulder. Ok....Mep..bam! Only deer we saw. Heard 3 shots in Ohio is it...more in Indiana. Amazing feeling!!!! Chloe put the 1st in the freezer again this year....she's about more excited for the eating of it I believe...
image.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Southern NJ/Vinton county Ohio
View attachment 114368 Since the deer is hanging with the inner loins and heart in fridge here tis. Her second deer now. It's crazy what a year does for a kid. She's 11 now. Basically no coaching. I said I'll stop him shoot him just behind the shoulder. Ok....Mep..bam! Only deer we saw. Heard 3 shots in Ohio is it...more in Indiana. Amazing feeling!!!! Chloe put the 1st in the freezer again this year....she's about more excited for the eating of it I believe... View attachment 114369
Congrats! Smiles say it all!👍