Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Zero Turns.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Joe if you look at Scags, see if the warranty transfers. They are billed as the best warranty on the market. 5 years or 500 hours... If I remember right.

Reactions: CJD3

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Ask some of the grass cutters you run into around here. Most are very well made and service and parts close to you I’d say is most important factor. Get commercial grade and never buy another one just cutting your yard. All of them brake down. Most around here run gravely. Upgrade to a good seat and get a bigger deck than you think you need.

I have 4 acres
Regular riding mower 2.6-3 hrs
Zero turn 50” toro 2 hours
Commercial gravely 60” 1 hour

Do what is best for you. Also w the better mowers you won’t have to rake or blow leaves in your yard.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Ain't exact zero turn really unless you release the horsepower and do donutes with it. Definitly has the 'cool factor' built in to it though :ROFLMAO:

29f152cb21f0a5fa60503bd7e926a991.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks everyone for your advice. I've been looking at quite a few different brands and have so far eliminated the Cub Cadet, JD, and Husquvarna as people online seem to be having a bunch of issues with them.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
My hustler is awesome as far as ride goes. It has the air ride feature, where you set it your body weight. If you feel the bump riding it, it means you need to slow it down. It is very service friendly also. Take care of all my own maintenance.