Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

350 legend magazine

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Bought a Savage 350 legend bolt action rifle. Come to find out it did not come with a magazine. I've been looking everywhere online to buy one. Cannot seem to find anywhere where they are not sold out or in stock. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find one? And better yet why are they so hard to get?

Thanks

Near impossible for the .350 Legend. Took me 3 months to find one for mine. Saved search on eBay did the trick. Figure on paying a King's ransome for it too. Never could find a cross reference to other calibers either for them Sabitch's...

Reactions: Gern186

Wiley E Coyote

Bought a Savage 350 legend bolt action rifle. Come to find out it did not come with a magazine. I've been looking everywhere online to buy one. Cannot seem to find anywhere where they are not sold out or in stock. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find one? And better yet why are they so hard to get?

Thanks
Does not come with a magazine? WTF!

Reactions: GoetsTalon

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Does not come with a magazine? WTF!
I called savage customer service. They said it should have came with one. They need me to provide the serial number to the gun and they would mail one to me. He admitted they had supply chain issues. Basically they packaged the gun for sale and knowingly didn't include a freaking magazine for it. He says they have them in stock now.

I called savage customer service. They said it should have came with one. They need me to provide the serial number to the gun and they would mail one to me. He admitted they had supply chain issues. Basically they packaged the gun for sale and knowingly didn't include a freaking magazine for it. He says they have them in stock now.
Will be interesting to see if you have any feed issues with that gun. Jenna's gun you have to help the next round up and into the barrel. Not sure if it's the magazine or something going on with the ramp.

Reactions: Gern186

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’d express my displeasure of the issue and ask for a second one 😂😂😂