Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kaiser's trapping endeavors 2013/14

Kaiser878

ohio
I like to.be able to make my sets And let them be for.several days. But here lately I have to mess with then every day or every other day. Coyote trapping with foot holds is brutal rt now

Kaiser878

ohio
What a worthless waste of a week trapping
I wish I hadn't even put traps out. I was feeling good about.my sets until this week.

I sold my green coon last night though. I averaged $11. 50% of my.coon were 3x, I got $15 for them. I had aa couple that were xl but they had rubs, so they were graded as large....I only got $5 for them. Those hurt my average....bit overall I am happy with what i got for them

Kaiser878

ohio
Caught a big male this morning.
uploadfromtaptalk1391950643945.jpg

The best way to see one of these fuggars
uploadfromtaptalk1391950693997.jpg

Kaiser878

ohio
Don, no it was a flat set. That's a old stump. I tried to make a.dirt hole but I couldn't get a hole dug.tight up against the stump. So I figured it would be just as good of a place for a flat set as any

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
ALRIGHT ZACH! I had a feeling you were about to report one before long. Hard to get rid of that bug! Good Job Man! :smiley_clap:

Kaiser878

ohio
Gonna put some coyote sets out tomorrow and some rat sets.bill found some rat huts I'm gonna break into and put leg holds in. Hopefully it works

Kaiser878

ohio
Well its been slow. I only have a few traps out. I did catch a nice red fox this morning and let it go obviously. Didn't even think to take a pic. Wish I woulda

Kaiser878

ohio
Phil, reds are not bad. I just get em by the tail and grab behind their head. Then push the levers down.with my feet. I would never do that with a coyote but reds aare typically not agressive at all