Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kaiser's trapping endeavors 2013/14

Kaiser878

ohio
Fuggin grinners......had the two best.sets I have plugged with them.this.morning. both possums had coyote tracks in.circles around.them. Let one.go and the other was dead. The coyotes got.him

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I know some guys up here that put a tracking collar on a coyote they caught....then let it go....reason I found out about it was we killed the yote with the tracking collar...LMAO....had their name attached to it! They would use that coyote to keep their dogs fresh if they needed to...just find out where the yote was hiding at and turn the dogs loose...We gave them the collar back.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I know some guys up here that put a tracking collar on a coyote they caught....then let it go....reason I found out about it was we killed the yote with the tracking collar...LMAO....had their name attached to it! They would use that coyote to keep their dogs fresh if they needed to...just find out where the yote was hiding at and turn the dogs loose...We gave them the collar back.
I would have put it on their truck...that would have freaked them out

Kaiser878

ohio
And another $25 fully modified bridger #2 stolen. This time it was on out lease. Shits about to get real folks