Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

‘Pulled the Trigger’

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Question:

Are any of you interest in the idea of me creating a coyote hunting thread of mine, much like what I did for my deer season?

My time is limited this time of year and I certainly don't care to waste anyone's time.

Just to be clear - I consider myself to be an apprentice coyote gun hunter, however I believe I have a good handle on it and that's based on the number of times I've been out this year having a what I would consider a decent success rate of coyote encounters, day or night.

Much like my deer journal, I'll share everything that I do while afield.

So, if I hear from enough of you, I make the determination whether or not to create a 'Wildlife 2020 coyote hunt' thread.

BTW, I was out again this morning and it is of my opinion that this kind of hunting is truly an adrenaline rush & a lot of fun!

Last edited:
I agree, you could just call it your hunting adventures and add whatever you are choosing to do each day. Unless you wanted to keep them separate?? I always enjoy following along on other's hunts, good reminder of how much it sucks to not be doing it myself!!

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The rifle scope that is clearly shown on the very first post and throughout this thread is for sale with many extras.

If you're interested, please place your comment through this hyperlink SightMark Riflescope System , or through 'TOO's personal message system @Wildlife .

I appreciate it,
Thank you!

@Jackalope

The rifle scope sold yesterday along with all other accessories for it, plus the scope rings, so please close that thread for me in the classified section, thanks!

Last edited: