Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1 day off which day would you take?

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Ok, I have one day off left until December.

If you had one day off which day would you take to hunt? Holloween is on a weekend this year so it rules that day out.

Buckmaster

Portage
I have 10 days that I'll be utilizing between Nov 1 and Dec 3rd. I'll be down to a couple of days per week in the office during that time span. The rest will be spent in the woods.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm taking the whole second week of November off this year. If I only had one day of vacation, I would turn it into four days simply by taking November 12th off... the 11th is a Thursday and it's Veteran's Day... boom, instant four-day weekend my brotha.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
:smiley_badmood: ARRRGGHHH!!!!! I hate that bank workers and candy-ass democrap govt workers get every stinkin holiday like ML King and Vets Day off and my company/industry only takes off the majors...it's gonna rain on the 12th anyway :smiley_adfundum:

So have you decided what day you're leanin' toward?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ok, I have one day off left until December.

If you had one day off which day would you take to hunt? Holloween is on a weekend this year so it rules that day out.
WOW, and I thought I had it bad. Go with the 12th, sounds pretty logical to me too.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
i would pick any days between nov. 6-9th. for some reason that is when i see the most mature buck movement and they tend to be locked down by the 11th or 12th in my neck of the woods.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
well, what ever day you go for, good luck.
I believe I would go with either the 12th or the 15th myself. probably more toward the 15th because there might be less hunters in the woods on a monday rather than a friday.